Old 04-03-2022, 07:39 AM #400
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default My-sex-life.com- Desert Suck Fuck

My-sex-life.com- Desert Suck Fuck

Description:
I was in Arizona and had a chance to get out to the desert to do some nasty stuff. I had another guy with me that planned on taping me his name was Brett it was nice to get someone else to actually hold the camcorder while I am doing my thing. There were a lot of cactus bushes around and lots of prickly grass so I had to be careful. I got down on my knees as I kneeled on my shirt and a small towel sucking his dick out in the middle of nowhere. I was in the mood to fuck so I brought my lube with me. I stood up put a bunch of lube on my pussy and started sucking his dick a little more before bending over and making him pound me good. He started fucking me and as soon as he slid it in he got too excited and had to cum quickly. I told him that I wanted a facial earlier so I guess he didnt forget what I said. He told me to turn around while he just exploded all over my face giving me a huge massive facial. I was lucky enough to get some digital grabs of the cum of this set because I had a friend helping out with the camera and camcorder. Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : arizona_desert_fuck_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 60.95 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
Duration : 00:04:54

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6d646dac011a4