Old 02-28-2024, 12:33 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Eric s Blowjob

Corbinfisher.com- Eric_s Blowjob

Description:
I_ve been wanting to get straight stud Eric to experience the pleasure of being with another guy since I first met him about 6 months ago. As is the case with most of the straight guys, he was only open to solo work and was pretty adamant that would be it.

So anyhow, I made him an offer and told him to think about it. FOUR MONTHS later, I received an email from him out of the blue. He wanted to know what would be involved in doing an all male scene. I could still sense some reluctance on his part, but he was needing some help paying for school...

After some negotiation, Eric agreed to be blown by another guy...so my task was then to find someone to help him out. I enjoyed seeing CF student Lucas take a turn as the teacher in his fuck vid with Logan...so I wanted to continue with that theme, but this time with straight stud Logan as the teacher. I called Logan up and sure enough he thought the idea of blowing another straight guy for the first time would be cool (plus this meant his ass would be getting a much needed rest after last week_s pounding from straight stud Dirk).

You will have to watch the video to see Eric and Logan both continue their education here at CF. I was pleased to see Logan reassuring Eric as he worshipped Eric_s body from head to toe (I love seeing two straight studs kiss)...and the grand finale has Logan stroking a huge load from Eric before blowing his own load all over Eric_s stomach
Model:
Eric, Logan
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_erics-blowjob_720p.mp4
File Size : 141.74 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:15:40

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Eric_s Blowjob

Download K2S VIDEO: