Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Samanthagrace.net- Financial Domination

Samanthagrace.net- Financial Domination

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace

I count out $500 that you handed over to me while you were on your knee_s. I declare your pay check earnings as pathetic. $500 isn_t enough for a goddess. I demand that from now on, if you want to cum for me, you better pay MUCH MORE You will pay large amounts or be stuck with blue balls. The main reason you pay me, I_m sexy and cute. You are just a dirt bag wallet to me. You are nothing more then my object of humiliation.

Your money is to be put into making me hotter. You will pay for my sexy clothes, my trips to the tanning bed, my gym membership, my high heels, and my make up. When you are well behaved, I may tease you with what you paid for. Allow you to receive pleasure from seeing my perky breasts packed into a tiny bikini, you paid for. I will make you my well behave wallet slave. You will please me with cash and if you please me enough I will allow for you to orgasm.

Your assignment after watching this video, is to spoil me So, after watching send me (your goddess) a little gift. I want to see an email from you about how much you want to spoil me..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV226FinancialDomination.mp4
File Size : 136.16 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:24

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV226FinancialDomination.mp4 - 136.2 MB