Old 02-27-2024, 02:24 AM #350
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- A Wild 4-Some With The Babysitter

Realtampaswingers.com- A Wild 4-Some With The Babysitter

Description:
We had another wild night with our new babysitter, Briana Our usual sitter, Christy, was not available this night, so she set us up with her good friend, who was just as cute and horny Hubby and I had a birthday party to go to, and we ended up staying out a little later than expected. One of our friends, Jay, had a little too much to drink at the party, so we brought him home with us to sleep it off on the couch. When we got home we found Briana asleep in front of the TV, and since it was so late, she decided to stay over too I had a houseful and had to get everyone to bed. I showed Briana the guest room, got her undressed and tucked her in...it was hard for me to leave her room after seeing her naked, young body Jay was stumbling around, so I grabbed a blanket, got him undressed too, and settled him on the couch. Again, it was hard for me to leave him as well since that was the first time I had ever seen his big cock Hubby and I got ourselves tucked into bed too, but now I was horny and not ready to go to sleep.... After hubby fell asleep, I snuck out of our room and got into bed with Briana She was surprised to see me walk in, but I just couldn_t resist her soft skin I was gentle at first with a few soft kisses, trying to feel her out, and she was very receptive I then caressed her tiny, young breasts, and her nipples got nice and hard I was ready....I wanted to taste her young, pussy juices, so down I went and she tasted delicious My cunt hole was now nice and wet, so she licked me clean and I came right in her mouth. Okay, now I was relaxed and ready to go to sleep, so back into bed with hubby I went. Little did I know, hubby had the same horny thoughts that I had, and when I fell asleep, it was his turn. He then snuck into Briana_s room too I had no idea, but come to find out later, he fucked her sweet young pussy, good and hard, and he had her lick off her own pussy juices so that I wouldn_t know When he was satisfied, it was back into our bed. Now, I_m thinking you_re getting the picture here?? It was musical beds for everyone because now it was Jay_s turn and off the couch he went and also ended up in Brian_s room...... Briana was probably thinking.....these people are crazy Enjoy Part I and wait until you see what happens in Part II...
Model:
Briana Baker, Jay Trend, Tracy Lick, Vic Wonder
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : babysitter-4some_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 194.95 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:15:41

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c10dc2899870b