Old 08-05-2022, 01:51 PM #19
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Hi All, hard to believe it_s already October Boy, time flies.. We_ve been on the web now for almost 6 years? I can_t hardly believe that Anyway, back to the present.. Our latest update really wasn_t supposed to be an update at all. We shot it back in late July, staying at one of the local resorts. I had just woken up, and we were getting ready to go to breakfast. I hadn_t even showered yet or put on makeup and my left eye was bloodshot from the day before (I_ll bet most of you can figure out how that happened) Hubby noticed that my Mickey Mouse shirt was a bit tight, and aksed if he could take a couple of pictures outside. I said, sure, but let_s hurry because I wanted to eat Well naturally, the more posing I did, the harder his cock became.. After about ten minutes outside, he wanted me to go inside and do a couple of topless shots. Again, I said sure, sounded cool.. We did that for a little while, then he said he wanted to get some shots of my pussy. All of a sudden it_s starting to dawn on me that my breakfast might be coming from his underwear, rather than the restaurant Hon I said, Can_t we do this after we eat?. He points down to his now straining shorts so what am I supposed to do? Next thing I know I_m on my knees sucking his cock with the camcorder pointing at me.. The bad part was that when he came he shot part of his load right into my left eye again (that was finally starting to look normal) I_ll tell you, the sacrifices I have to make sometimes, just to get all of you horny people off.. (LOL, I really do LOVE it Have fun, see you next week..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : mousesuck.mp4
File Size : 11.93 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:02:16

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: