Old 03-29-2024, 07:08 AM #235
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Hugh Creams Alex

Corbinfisher.com- Hugh Creams Alex

Description:
Clearly Alex loves having sex, weve seen it in his expressions from fucking coeds and, recently, hot men. Although hes a bit nervous to bottom for the first time, I think hell be pleasantly surprised and glad that hes found a new way to experience and enjoy sex.

Either way, I was eager to see him get fucked, and I wasnt alone. Requests to see that bubble-butt get railed have come in since the lean blond came through our doors. Also a newcomer but extremely talented, Hugh was glad to be the one to break in Alex. He had plans to make this the most memorable sex hes ever had, and all I can say after watching it is- Mission Accomplished

Hugh uses his big cock to rock Alex in ways he never imagined. What happens to Alex, surprises even Alex himself. A hard cock in his ass, giving him new sensations, while heightening the ones hes used to turns him into a complete sex fiend He begs to be choked, slapped, and used like a doll. The deeper and harder Hugh pumps, the closer Alex gets to climax, and when he does shoot his load- it keeps on coming Hes fucked so good, he begs to be seeded Something else he didn_t expect he_d want so much
Model:
Alex, Hugh
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_hugh-creams-alex_720p.mp4
File Size : 650.74 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:32

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Hugh Creams Alex

Download K2S VIDEO: