View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 07:23 AM #1802
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road

I was feeling so lazy yesterday! I didnt even want to get off the couch to go to the bathroom and relieve myself of the giant poop that had been building painfully in my tummy. I am lounging around in my sports bra and shiny Nylon Adidas athletic pants, complaining to myself about the pain, but also how I dont feel like getting up to go.
Finally, I give in and go to the bathroom to relieve myself. I push out a big long shit, starting out as a nice trailing log, but also with some soft messy mushiness at the end that gets stuck on my butt and around my asshole. Then I look over and I am out of toilet paper!! OH NO! But I am too lazy to care enough to go get some more. So instead I just pull my pants up WITHOUT WIPING, and Im not even wearing any underwear. It makes a bit of a mess inside my pants, but I cant be bothered.
As I go back to laying around on my couch, I talk out loud about how I think I actually kind of like having a messy ass under my pants. And how I like the thought of leaving my stink everywhere I go, and on everything I touch or sit on. I stand up to wedge my pants all the way up into my buttcrack, and stick my ass out toward your viewing pleasure. As Im doing so, I think out loud about how I would love to sit on a guys face, and make him smell my dirty disgusting ass through my pants. I love knowing its my dirty little secret, and I can subject anyone that I want to smelling and breathing in my shit scent. Finally, I decide its time to throw these messy, dirty pants in the laundry. I treat you to the final view of the skidmarks and leftovers Ive made on the inside of my pants, as they sit in the laundry basket after Ive taken them off.
Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile