View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 12:25 AM #4
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road

Mistress is wearing her sexy white lingerie set with matching stockings and heels. See how weak I make you feel as I tease you with my perfect body with curves all in the right places. You want to jerk off like a good boy, it's impossible to resist your hot goddess when I make you so weak, begging to jerk for me how pathetic. You will do anything to see these perfect huge tits won't you? Begging, pleading with your goddess to see them. Well if you want to see them then you will have to do something for me other than just be my jerk puppet. You have to eat your own cum for your Queen's enjoyment. You love your mistress and will do anything to please her and worship those perfect round tits and all of my hot body. I make you beg just to see my tits and you beg more and more to cum for your goddess. You can't hold it much longer, you want to cum and eat it all for me. I slowly count you down from 10 and when I get to zero you have permission to cum. That countdown seems like it goes on forever with me counting slowly on purpose just to make you edge more and tease you with my perfect tits. Then finally I say zero and you cum so much and I you eat all of your own mess for your goddess. Swallow every drop of that cum like a good boy, perfection comes at a price.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile