View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 10:58 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Intermediate Slave School Level 1 - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

This video is part of the Intermediate Slave Training course at SchoolForSlaves.com The Intermediate Slave Training Course is designed for slaves who have completed and graduated from the Beginner Slave Training Course. In this Intermediate Level 1 Worship Video , I am going guide you through a worshipping session that will make your mind melt so sweetly. I am going to take you on a visual journey to celebrate My bodily perfection. You will focus on each part of my body so intently that everything else dissappears. At the end of the video you will be given a few very important tasks , which if executed correctly will unlock the gateway to your next module of slave training - Intermediate Level 2 Loyalty. Once you have watched this video , simply complete the test at the end of Intermediate Worship Level 1 , Lesson 4 at SchoolForSlaves.com Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of highest findom rush ): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 409 MiB
Download From AnzFile