View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 02:48 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default If you're a fan of HOT young verbal guys and deepthroat, you - skaden11 - OnlyFans.com

Models: skaden11
Site: OnlyFans.com
Description: If you're a fan of HOT young verbal guys and deepthroat, you definitely need to check this one out. I'd honestly say that in terms of total package, this guy might take the cake for me personally ALL TIME. I first met him on the basketball court and was immediately obsessed...not with just his looks, but especially his playful, laid back, sexy personality. He is 21, 5'11", perfectly toned body, happy trail, gorgeous face, deep voice, and (as I'd come to find out) deceptively thick 8.5 inch dick...remember, I have really big hands. I built up a casual friendship on the court and eventually hung out with him a few times with no mention of anything sexual. We would hangout and play ps4 and poker. But eventually I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't resist. I texted him late one night to tell him that I was into guys and to let him know that if he ever needed some great head, I'd gladly help him out. :P He responded in exactly the way I should have expected him too. He told me that he didn't judge and that he would be down to get sucked off sometime for sure. He also complained about most girls not giving casual head and told me that he loved good deepthroat and listening to girls gag on his fat dick. I knew it would be best to let him come to me, so I didn't really bring it up again. About two weeks later, he came over to hangout. We had already played some poker and were in the middle of a NBA2K game when I started noticing him occasionally grabbing his cock and balls through his basketball shorts. I was about to ask for it, when he suddenly paused his controller and said "Ayy...you feel like sucking some dick?" Ummmm....FUCK YES. Here are the HOT moments that followed...
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 855 MiB
Duration: 21 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Download From Anzfile