Old 02-29-2024, 05:09 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Trent Matt s Massage

Corbinfisher.com- Trent Matt_s Massage

Description:
With both Trent and Matt out doing some work with us and that massage table just begging for some more use, I figured things were in place for the perfect opportunity to get two guys into a passionate, sensual session truly enjoying both one another and themselves.

Both Matt and Trent eagerly and openly enjoy getting off with other guys and really do appreciate everything about sharing a hot session with a fellow young stud. Things were mainly intended to involve one guy mostly on the receiving end of the massage with the other primarily giving, but that didn_t last long as each got so caught up in what was going on Soon enough they were taking turns feeling up every bit of one another_s bodies, rubbing and massaging each other, and having free reign to touch, feel, stroke, lick, suck and taste every bit of each other that they wanted.

These are my favorite kinds of videos to film - ones where I get to just stand back and keep the camera on the action as the guys take charge and do what they want to do to get themselves and their partner off
Model:
Matt, Trent
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_trent-matts-massage_720p.mp4
File Size : 149.92 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:12:21

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Trent Matt_s Massage

Download K2S VIDEO: