View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 04:52 AM #2009
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road

So you think you want to be MY toilet slave? Well, well see if you have what it takes. Although strict, Mistress is extremely caring, and has decided that before you become her full-blown toilet slave, you will first have to undergo a series of stages and tests. Mistress cares about you very much and that is why she takes the time to prepare this special video for you to guide you through your first piss drinking experience. You may be thinking ‘But ive drunk piss loads of times. That may be so. But you havent drunk THIS womans piss. It takes a very special man to be Mistress toilet. With dialogue throughout from the start of this video to the end you will be able to feel my firm but fair approach to your training; making you feel safe and loved with an unwavering voice. Look into my eyes as I soothe you, but dont ever forget that you are BLESSED to be able to enjoy drinking the delicious golden liquid that has come directly from my beautiful pussy. A special video for special slaves only.
Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile