View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 05:58 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Back Page Daughter - FamilyManipulation

I can't believe it... I just got a phone call from a good friend of mine, telling me that my daughter has ads posted on Back Page....propositioning herself for money. Sure enough, the link that he sent me was photos of her.
Her mother would freak out if she saw her baby girl on this site. So I decided to give the # a call, just to see if it was in fact her.
I couldn't believe my ears! It was definitely her on the other end... But I have never heard my daughter talk like this before. I knew deep down that I should have busted her at this moment, but something inside of me was curious to hear more... So I muffled my voice, to see where the conversation would lead.
She told me that she likes to please older men, and that she was looking for someone to have a good time with and fuck. Before I knew it, I was rock hard at the sound of my daughter’s voice talking about fucking older men....and was exchanging information so that we could meet up later that night.
Watch as I bust my younger daughter, and then turn the tables on her... Using her position of weakness, I begin to touch and feel her. At first she is hesitant to have her father feeling her up, but before long....her pussy is dripping wet and she has her legs wide open allowing her father to penetrate her for my pleasure.
Models: FamilyManipulation

Duration: 20 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 827 MiB
Download From AnzFile