Old 04-05-2022, 08:49 AM #417
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default My-sex-life.com- Self Masturbation Anal Play

My-sex-life.com- Self Masturbation Anal Play

Description:
I was in a toy horny mood and decided to get my purple vibrating butt plug and start fucking my ass with it. I got my other big vibrating toy and place it on my clit and started rubbing my clit nice and fast. I just love the feeling of all the vibration on my body. I made my self cum so fucking hard. It felt so good. I love it when you stroke your cock for me baby Are you doing that for me right now? Mmm Spank my ass I love feel the twitching every time you spank me because I have been such a naughty little toy slut. I turned over on my stomach as the toy was still deep inside my asshole. Dont you want to cum up behind me now and fuck me silly while I have my butt plug deep in my ass. My clit was feeling tender and juicy. I stood up off the floor and the plug was not going to fall out any time soon. I had it so deep and turned the vibration on so I could get myself off some more. I love to be such a kinky bitch. I pulled the string up on the other side so it would go right between my lips. I think its time for you to jack it baby. Jack that cock for me. I took the toy out of my ass and started to rub some lotion on me. I spread those cheeks nice and wide for you as I slapped my ass again. I put the lotion all over my tits and rubbed it in very nicely as my nipples were getting nice and hard. I think its time for you to give me a big load. Tell me where you want it baby? I am ready for you. Kisses, Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : 613_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
File Size : 44.72 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:09:39

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/976e8661a98c4