Old 02-27-2024, 04:40 AM #423
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Juice Me Up

Realtampaswingers.com- Juice Me Up

Description:
This is another, new, hot adventure called, Juice Me up Why this title you ask? Well, Juice is a member of mine that I was able to get together with when we were up in Atlanta. He always loves it when we visit Atlanta and he makes it a point to get in touch with me so that we can hook up. He came over to the hotel that we were staying in and his cock was already poking out of his pants. A pup tent I call it Anyway we got right down to business. I took his beautiful, black cock in my mouth and started giving him a great blow job, if I do say so myself, then he was ready to fuck my wet pussy Now my pussy was already a little worn out from our gang bangs that we had had early that day, but that was okay.....I just loved feeling his hard cock pumping my cunt hole He didn_t last much longer as he whipped of his condom and came all over my red hole. Now you know me, I had to have a taste of his black cum juice, so I made him scoop it all up and feed it to me, and it was yummy Another loyal member satisfied....I love it Remember......I love getting together with my members for some hot sex. If you are in town, or even if you have a hot idea that you would like me to do for you, e-mail me and let me know.....I can make your fantasies cum true too
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : juice-me-up_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 126.92 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:10:13

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/de84e4dc26dec