Old 05-07-2023, 01:02 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Scoreland2.com- Korina Kova s show n tell

Scoreland2.com- Korina Kova_s show _n_ tell

Description:
A few years back when I was a nine-to-fiver, I used to work at a golf course, said Korina Kova of Canada. My job was to look good and ride around in the sun on a golf cart, pouring drinks. That was the most-fun job I_ve ever had until now. Well, as I always like to say, being a SCORE Girl isn_t a job. It_s an adventure. In Korina_s big tit adventure, she_s become SCORE_s first Canadian Newcomer of the Year (2018) and Model of the Year (2019). She also has one of the greatest asses ever seen. I like so many things about modeling, she said. I like seeing my growth in front of the camera. It_s opened me up to a lot of things I wouldn_t have tried, made me more of an open person. It_s definitely made me grow as a person. I_ve met new people I wouldn_t have met. I_m happy to show it all to you. SCORELAND: When you go out, do you dress to impress? Korina: I definitely always underdress them, I would say. My style is more casual. I_ll have my hair in a ponytail on days off. I try to hide my boobs, but if I am in the mood to show off, tank tops, deep cleavage. That_s my favorite. SCORELAND: Do you get a lot of attention because of your chest? Korina: Always. I_m always getting into trouble. Sometimes they get me out of trouble. Any attention is good attention. SCORELAND: Do you always wear a bra? Korina: I love to take care of my chest. I love to keep my skin in good condition, and I always wear a bra. If I_m sleeping, anything. Gotta hold them in SCORELAND: Do you have any special talents? Korina: Hmmm...flexibility. I_m very flexible.
Model:
Korina Kova
Studio:
Scoreland2.com
Info:
File Name : KorinaKova_34456_1080p.mp4
File Size : 677.41 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:22

Download Flyfiles VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...30227142358f0d

Download TezFiles VIDEO: