View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 12:59 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default 2-for-1 18yo Asian Creampie 14-8 and 14-9 - Jay Bank Presents

This is the flag-ship shoot (#1 or 4) that I did with this little Asian slut in Vegas 2 summers ago. The one you will download is her first shoot she ever did. As far as I know she only did these four shoots with me. Anyways, story is, I found this girl on Craigslist whilst starting out my production company and I talked her into shooting with me (I love Asians.. I couldn't resist). She likes hands tightening on her throat so there's a bit of that on this clip, and then of course I nutted in her because that's what god intended we do, and both activities were deliciously enjoyable. I hope you guys (and girls?) like it... take care

NOTE: If you buy this scene I will give you the second shoot that we did, directly after the first one (same layout, setting, everything.. just a second round with her), for absolutely free. Both of these are very good, especially the first one, but I just don't feel the second has enough to stand on it's own and still charge $13-14.. due to the length of the video mostly, not the quality. I'm VERY proud of the one you will download off this site. I'll send you a link to download the second one for free after I confirm purchase. Thank you
Models: Jay Bank Presents

Duration: 14 min 24 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 638 MiB
Download From AnzFile