Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Samanthagrace.net- July 4th Los Angeles Beach Interview

Samanthagrace.net- July 4th Los Angeles Beach Interview

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace

Happy July 4th It_s the time of year for American flag bikini_s, ice cream and fire works I celebrate the fun day on a beach in sunny Los Angeles California wearing my American flag bikini. This video is a delight for my mouth fetish fans. I am eating a Drumstick ice cream cone. With nice licks of my tongue. The beach is hot so, the licking happens a lot. The ice cream do drip a lot on my bust. I am sure my vore fans will picture themselves as little peanuts I lick up as they slide down my mouth into my tummy. The beach is very windy. Some how I manage to eat my ice cream with my hair blowing around. After diving into ice cream, I have a little interview. I discuss topics like such as my favorite color, my favorite dish to eat and cook, what I think of people who watch adult material and how I manage my diet to be fit on camera. SO, it is a nice chance to get to know me a little better. Lot_s of sexy angles of the bikini and outstanding leg shots. Hope you have a great Independence Day no matter where you are in the world.

** If you downloaded this video before 72222. You may want to download this video again. I fixed the sound volume issue and posted a new version the video. So, you can hear me much clearer amongst the beach wind...
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV0258July4thLABeachInterviewAudioCorrected.mp4
File Size : 333.66 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:59

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV0258July4thLABeachInterviewAudioCorrected.mp4 - 333.7 MB