Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Samanthagrace.net- Step Brother Devoured

Samanthagrace.net- Step Brother Devoured

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace

I am home alone and I am kneeling on the bedroom floor looking at a pair of panties on the floor with a person on top of them. It_s you. I find it very kinky that he is in my panties. I explain that you will be in a lot of trouble. But I am impressed you went through all the trouble to shrink yourself and risk being smashed around my unware giant feet. It_s sexy that you did all this just to cum in my panties. I scold and explain it is wrong to want to have sex with yourstepsister. I understand however that we are not actually related and I know how hot I am. I really do not blame you.

I slide out of my top and let you into my lacy bra. While in my bra I encourage you to jerk off. When you do, I scoop you up to try to collect you but you harmlessly fall back into my boobs. I put my finger in my mouth to taste. After you cum I. I want you to make use of your size. Explaining that I am actually a giant.

I tell you to go into my mouth and check my teeth. I warn you about how moist, west and slippery my mouth is. Becareful since, I am so massive. If you slip you could slide down my throat and be swallowed alive. I don_t want mom and dad to be angry if I swallowed you and digested you. I open my mouth, lick my lips, with strands of saliva on my tounge. I stick my tongue out and it looks almost like a cumshot. I put you on the tip of my tongue and I use you to insprect my teeth and mouth. While inspecting I swallow you by accident and I am not really bothered by it.

I notice a lot of other people in my panties on the floor. I happilu sprinkle them into my cleavage. I allow them to jerk off in my cleavage while, being playing with them. I tell all the people I cannot let them tell mom and dad that I swallowed mystepbrother. So, I am going to swallow them all. I pick up big groups and proud swallow them all...
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV235StepBrotherDevured.mp4
File Size : 472.7 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:00

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV235StepBrotherDevured.mp4 - 472.7 MB