Old 03-12-2024, 11:25 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Scott Piledrives Marc

Corbinfisher.com- Scott Piledrives Marc

Description:
Scott and Marc_s playful chemistry definitely comes across while they are playing video games. Scott claimed he knew he_d win. But devilish Marc wasn_t about to give up without a fight.

Scott did win, but when Marc yanks the controller away from him and kisses him, I got the feeling Marc didn_t mind losing. He and Scott head upstairs to play a different game.

One of the hottest things about Marc (aside from his eyes, muscles and big dick) is how passionate he is when he_s making out. This stud loves to fuck, don_t get me wrong-but he loves to kiss. And he_s damn good at it

One of the hottest things about Scott (aside from his muscular body, that Southern drawl and his thick cock) is that brash, almost-cocky attitude, that his sense of humor makes even more attractive. When it comes to sex, Scott is one of the most focused and enthusiastic guys I_ve found

Once upstairs, the making out continues. The shirts come off and both guys kiss and bite each other_s nipples. Scott gets Marc_s dick out first. He rubs Marc_s balls as he goes down on his cock. Scott moves into a 69 on top of Marc.

Marc sucks Scott_s dick. Scott pulls Marc_s legs up so he can rim Marc_s fuzzy ass. Marc drives his tongue deep into Scott_s ass at the same time. I always wonder if Scott_s wrestling career ever prepared him for this

Both guys eat the hell out of each other. Scott pulls Marc_s ass even higher up, then shoves his dick into him in a reverse-piledriver Marc moans as he Scott drills down into his tight hole.

Scott wants Marc to sit on him. Marc slides down on Scott_s stiff dick. Scott thrusts up into Marc. Marc_s rock-hard dick swings back and forth as he gets pounded.

Marc lies on his side. Scott shoves his cock back inside him. He hammers Marc_s ass, pulling one of Marc_s legs up high to get in as deep as he can.

Scott fucks a huge load out of Marc. Cum sprays everywhere, all up his abs, chest and neck Scott pulls out, then feeds Marc his load Marc sucks Scott_s thick dick dry.

Who needs video games when these two are around?
Model:
Marc, Scott
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : ACM_ScottPiledrivesMarc_HD.mp4
File Size : 330.73 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:17:11

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Scott Piledrives Marc

Download K2S VIDEO: