Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Missax.com- I ll Protect You pt. 2-Chad White, Kimmy Granger

Missax.com- I_ll Protect You pt. 2-Chad White, Kimmy Granger

Description:
Includes: Chad White_Kimmy Granger_and creampie
I_ve always thought I was a plain Jane girl and guys weren_t into me. I_d study how my friends would flirt with boys and try the casual hair flip_the lip bite_and Lisa_s signature model walk down the hallway at school. I never turned a boy_s head. Lately_I_ve been trying to be a little bolder; I decided that I would muster up the courage to ask a guy out on a date. It seems like every time I try to be alone with him my stepbrother shows up and ruins everything! I was hanging out on the couch at home_the TV was on but my mind was buzzing with new ways I could find a boy. He walks in and I get the idea to ask him for advice_he_s had lots of girlfriends. He mutters_hey Kimmy, under his breath_shields his face_and runs upstairs. I follow him and see that he_s in my room using MY makeup_what the..? Chad dropped the makeup and then I saw he was in a fight! His eye was red_puffy_and when I touched it and asked him what happened, he winced in pain.
I put a bag of peas on it while I tried to get him to explain to me how he got into a fight. He reluctantly confessed_it was over you. I started to understand that the reason I have never been on a date_and never kissed a guy was because of him! I am the only senior girl in High School who hasn_t had a kiss and it_s because of him! He will make it up to me. He will be my first kiss. Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Chad White, Kimmy Granger
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_illprotectyoupt2_51941170321m1080.mp4
File Size : 1881.23 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:34:57
Video : AVC, 7 308 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 231 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: