View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 02:46 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default *BRAND NEW VIDEO 7-02-2018 - I wouldn't advise scrolling pas - skaden11 - OnlyFans.com

Models: skaden11
Site: OnlyFans.com
Description: *BRAND NEW VIDEO 7-02-2018 - I wouldn't advise scrolling past this one. Recently, I started chatting up a guy on Facebook who I had met through some friends at a local bar a few months ago and always secretly wanted to suck off. My goal was to play it casual, make friends, then just be up front and offer him some head. Well...it worked. :P The first thing he asked when I offered was "Where you at?" He explained that he had been with the same girl for 4+ years and that the head she gave was okay. Told me he was down to sit back and get blown but that he didn't want to do much work. He said he would let me know when he had some time off work when his girlfriend wouldn't suspect anything. About a week later he hit me up and I came straight over to get on my knees. Sexy blue collar type young stud...deep voice, thick cock, and great at throatfucking. You'll hear him say he isn't really dominant with head but ummm...that didn't last long. You'll also notice how quickly he changes his mind on the whole "Lay back and not do any work" thing. :P You'll hear him say my throat feels just like pussy...and he fucked it like one. This guy blows huge loads of cum too! I want more already! Enjoy guys!
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 213 MiB
Duration: 13 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Download From Anzfile