View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 09:46 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Topwebmodels.com- Cherry On Top Always And Forever-Real people, beautiful girl, milf

Topwebmodels.com- Cherry On Top Always And Forever-Real people, beautiful girl, milf

Description:
Wow...another stunner at BigGulpGirls! And bonus...she can deepthroat AND swallow! Okay, I don_t know who this 19-year-old chick is, but I sure am enjoying watching her choke on this Cock!!! That blank look in Skyy Cherry_s eyes while she strangles herself on that schlong is just completely HoTT!!! …Alright, so I_m going to tell all you members why I like choking on cock so much… First of all, having the power of a man_s hard, pulsating cock in my mouth makes me feel so helpless. I mean, most women will tell you that THEY have the power when they_re sucking a guy off but †NO! †Your cock is such a mighty machine and I love being taken over by it!!! The easiest way to make a women feel like she_s giving up her entire being to you is to shove your dick down her throat!!! MY GOD!!! Then, when that schlong has intruded into my throat, my breathing gets cut off and I gasp for air, the essence of life, and you_ll give me a breath of air only when you back out!! Y-O-U H-A-V-E A-L-L T-H-E P-O-W-E-R! My life is literally in your hands!! Seriously, fucking my face makes my pussy wetter than sticking it up my box, or fucking my ass, or ANYTHING!!! And when tears are streaming down my face, like Skyy Cherry in this scene, I_m gasping for air and all I want is to feel that cock brush across my lips, making them numb, as it goes in and out of my throat and I feel my pussy contract and quiver with desire and then gush with wetness!! (Damnit! I_m outta breath… I_m too horny to continue! I must go choke on a cock and ride a fucking vibrator for a few hours… In the meantime, why don_t you watch sexxxy little Skyy here, get yourself all nice and hard, and I_ll be knocking on your door soon!!! Maybe you_ll be the next victim in my Deepthroat Siren Adventures!)

Sucks and Giggles and Throatings Galore!**Neecie**
Model:
Real people, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Topwebmodels.com
Info:
File Name : c3903_320x240.mp4
File Size : 119.93 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:25:09
Video : AVC, 600 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 64.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream