Old 02-27-2024, 02:21 AM #347
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- The Bad Boy Chair

Realtampaswingers.com- The Bad Boy Chair

Description:
Have you been a bad boy lately?? Jerking that cock more than you should?? Well, one of my members was and when saw him up in Atlanta he told me that he had been stroking his dick all week, even a few times a day, knowing that we were finally going to get together when I was up there. I told him that he was a very bad boy and that he deserved to be punished for stroking all of that cum juice out before I could see it, and taste it For his punishment I decided I would tie him up so his hands were not free and he couldn_t touch himself at all I even decided to put a blind fold on him so he would still have to use his imagination and couldn_t watch me in person while I was standing in front of him, stroking his shaft with my slippery, wet hands and then finally slipping his cock into my slippery, wet mouth I must say that we were both getting really turned on with all of the dirty talk that was going on. I was describing to him in detail exactly what I was doing and his cock kept getting harder and harder. All of that talk made my mouth wet too cause I didn_t need any lube to help stroke his shaft...I just kept dumping huge loads of spit on it, and he loved it As a matter of fact I had so much spit everywhere it was dripping down onto his ball sack. I put his balls in my mouth and slurped up all that ball juice Ya gotta love tea bagging I could tell that he was starting to get a little frustrated now since he really couldn_t see anything, so I decided to be nice and released his one hand. He then only had to give it few more jerks and his white, creamy load just squirted out I made sure to catch it all right in my mouth so at least his fantasy would be filled, of him dumping his load down my throat so I could taste it. It was yummy and he promised to be a good boy from now on Enjoy the photos and videosand don_t forget to e-mail me and let me know if you have been misbehaving too....
Model:
Tracy Lick, Vincent Owens
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : badBoyChair_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 225.27 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:18:08

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4efafbe19f461