Old 06-21-2022, 05:47 AM #301
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default 60plusmilfs.com- MandyThai 35538 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- MandyThai_35538_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
I love cock in my ass, super-GILF Sally D_Angelo says. A nice, big, hard, tasty cock pumping my little ass. It gets my pussy wet just thinking about having a big fucking cock in my ass.

The first time I had a dick in my ass? Well, I was a lot younger than I am now, but it was exciting. We were fucking, and the next thing I knew, there it was It was so hot. It made me so excited, so wet.

In this scene, as a prelude to taking a real cock in her ass, Sally takes out a toy, spreads her legs and teases her butthole.

You don_t want to just jam it up there without a little tease, right? Sally says.

Well, actually, we do, but we_re willing to be gentlemen about it.

Then she stops teasing her asshole and shoves the toy deep inside. Her stud shows up and fucks her asshole with the toy. Sally_s really enjoying herself and cums for the first of many times in this video. Then, with the toy still jammed inside her asshole, she takes out his cock and sucks it. Notice how good Sally is at sucking cock and fucking her pussy with a dildo at the same time. That takes skill.

Then the guy fucks her mouth and huge tits at the same time. That doesn_t take skill. It just takes instinct. He fucks her shaved cunt, and Sally makes those girlie moaning noises she_s famous for while talking dirty.

I love that dick she says. It makes my pussy feel so fine. Stick it right through my chest.

And then she cums again and again. And she still hasn_t had that cock in her ass. But she finally gets the cock in her ass and has one analgasm after another.

The guy? He cums once. He squirts his load in Sally_s mouth, and she swallows every drop.

What a woman
Model:
Sally D_Angelo and Tony Rubino
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : SallyDAngelo_30350_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1370.87 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SallyDAngelo_30350_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4