Old 08-07-2022, 11:13 PM #39
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Wifeysworld.com- 527

Wifeysworld.com- 527

Description:
Hi Again Everyone First off, an update on the new site: It_s finished and we hope to have it up and running live either Monday or Tuesday. There are still a couple of bugs we_re working on, but Hubby says it_s ready to go. It will include a new chat area where we will start again doing live chats. I_m looking forward to that again, should be a blast This week_s update was the one that almost wasn_t It seemed destined to remain as a blooper for some future DVD, but in the end it came out pretty erotic I thought. As a background for the scene, keep in mind that Hubby hadn_t blown his load for almost a week and I knew for a fact that he was going to have a big cumshot for the scene. He wanted to finish with a facial cumshot and really cream me. I agreed it would be a good one and we got started. After I masturbated to a climax in the office though, I got really horny and decided I_d rather suck him to completion in my mouth, then show his load to the camera and then swallow. That was the plan anyway Little did I realize that he was going to blast an incredibly THICK AND HUGE load into my mouth. I could literally feel the first few jets of his thick cum blast the back of my throat, which almost gagged me I swallowed those accidently, but could still feel more sperm being pumped into my mouth Goddamn, it was like sucking off a horse or something When I unintentionally spit what was left in my mouth into my hand I couldn_t believe it That may have been the biggest load that any guy has ever shot into my mouth Lukily though, I regained my composure and finished the job by licking up all of that sperm, which when looking back at the video has REALLY got me hot I hope you enjoy it as much as I did Talk to you soon-
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : choker01.mp4
File Size : 38.05 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:07:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar

Download VIDEO: