Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Samanthagrace.net- Samantha s Giantess Travels

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha_s Giantess Travels

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace

I am lying on the floor, with people over my boobs and I have tape on my mouth. I am also tied up. The people have tied me, a giantess up. I am looking pretty distressed, angry and muffled noises with my taped mouth. Tape over my mouth wears off and I am properly abusive and swearing at the people to get off my boobs and out of my panties while, writhing about. The whole time I am looking distressed and pissed off and threatening them with how I am going to them when I get free.

I start to come to pleasure when my hands tied behind my back become free. I remove the ropes and I see many people standing around when I get free. I pick them up, toy with them, humiliate them and eat them. I smash many in my boobs. I squeeze a few between my fingers. I even eat others and laugh about them. I am getting off to eating these little people. I am feeling so much pleasure each time a swallow a little man. I lick them up off my hands with my tounge. I enjoy hearing them suffer. I find open lone person. I notice it is my husband. I bet little him. Tell him I don_t need him and drop him in my panties. I come to pleasure, while he crawls around in my panties...
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV234SamanthasGiantessTravels.mp4
File Size : 344.21 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:22

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f5fc4b230729a