Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Samanthagrace.net- My Housewife

Samanthagrace.net- My Housewife

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace,JJ Plush

This is a classic Samantha Grace video, where JJ Plush is my submissive house wife. She comes into the kitchen to make a grilled cheese for me, her top. I have blonde hair a silk robe, white open bottom girdle, vintage full fashion stockings and high heels. JJ also, has beautiful blonde hair and a long flowered dress. I make her strip down to her panty girdle, merry widow (long lined bra), vintage stockings, and open toed high heels. JJ is rather humiliated stripping down. Which, I find cute and sexy. I flirt with JJ and put her apron on.JJ and I move around the kitchen, interact with each other, and tease each other. I know JJ is watching me as she cooks and I move around sexily seducing her. I also, know you are being a voyeur, watching me and my submissive interact. So, I chose to move in ways that seduce you.

You get plenty of up girdle shots and my girdle is open bottom So, you really get a view of bush (I had a little bit of bush at the time this video was filmed). You also, get tons of shots of JJ_s feet, girdle, legs, and hugh heels from below. It_s almost as if, you are kneeing at the feet of JJ and I. Watching us and looking up at us...
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : Sg102myhousewife.m4v
File Size : 45.8 MB
Resolution : 628x474
Duration : 00:06:49

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Sg102myhousewife.m4v - 45.8 MB