View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 11:39 AM #8589
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road

Sexy desperation video. I had to poo so bad. Was really hard to hold it but I didnt want to miss out because I know how much you love me seeing desperation ? Im doing desperation dance a lot actually cannot being standing because the feeling is I shit myself instantly. You can see on my face how much Im suffering. I cannot hold this poo so long so after few minutes I turn backward to camera and a bit bending over position started to pooping. So much poo and what a nice and long turd. I cannot explain how I feel myself. Much more better. The expression on my face telling everything ? Then Im filming in POV style show you my head I got sweat from desperation. Then showing my big big poo on the floor. Take out some hard chunk and show close to camera. At the end I put some piece of my shit and chewing over and over. You get naughty view because I show up close how playing with poo in my mouth. Coloring my tongue as well. And of course I show you ? Enjoy this sexy desperation clip from me.
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile