Old 02-29-2024, 07:03 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Lucas Fucks Matt

Corbinfisher.com- Lucas Fucks Matt

Description:
Dare I say it Lucas is looking hotter than ever It_s hard to imagine this stud could get any hotter than he already is but every time he comes down for a shoot I just find myself more and more blown away but how great he looks The face, the muscles, that cock and ass and every inch of that body - there_s no doubt at all as to why Lucas is such a star

Dare I say this as well, Matt is a horny little devil Ever since he took on some of the CF stable_s most impressive cocks in the Anything Goes video awhile back, I keep getting the urge to see him bottom some more His ass looks incredible with a big, stiff dick plunging into it and that cute face of his, caught up in expressions of bliss and pure pleasure while he gets fucked, is a tremendous treat to look at

With Lucas working Matt_s tight hole in these studs_ first ever pairing, there are countless hot images to absorb and get caught up in Whether it_s the two of them making out, Lucas fucking Matt_s throat or fingering his hole, Lucas_s rock-hard cock splitting Matt_s hole, the two of these guys with their bodies tight and flexing as the action gets hot and heavy, or Matt getting Lucas_s big load all over that adorable face of his, there_s a whole lot of hot stuff to be seen when you put these two college hotties on a bed together
Model:
Lucas, Matt
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_lucas-fucks-matt_720p.mp4
File Size : 284.6 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:17:11

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Lucas Fucks Matt

Download K2S VIDEO: