Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Samanthagrace.net- Mannequin

Samanthagrace.net- Mannequin

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace

I_m standing frozen like amannequin, staring blankly with lips slightly apart. My arms and hands are out to the side of your body, fingers elegantly separated like a statue. You look at my blank face and my separated arms. I eventually snap out of it, and lay on the couch, when I receive the command blank. I stop immediately. I give a blankdistant stare. The camera pans up and down my body and my elegant fingers. I state I am Deeply I stare blank and do not blink.

I am sat bolt upright frozen in the couch, staring blankly ahead into the distance. My arms and hands are positioned like a doll. A hand is wave in front of my unblinking eyes? I say slowly I_m a doll. There are lots of close ups of your face, unblinking eyes and of my elegant hands. A snap of a finger, brings me out of it.

I get up from the couch and I am standing talking, I say Seriously, you would like to see me displayed in Madam Tussauds, are you serious? Without thinking I mention the word _waxworks_ and I immediately freeze into a waxwork statuemannequin. Arms out to the sides and fingers separated like an elegant statue. A hand waved in front of my face to check if I am under, and they say Can you hear me, is anybody home? I reply very slowly I am a waxwork model. I slowly snap of it a couple of times, not remembering that I have been frozen, but each time I am frozen when I hear the word _waxworks_. Lot_s of nice long close-ups in this scene, because I am are very good at staring for quite a time

The video ends with me still standing there frozen.

A recent viewer, stated this about this video..... _Best video of this kind out there, I_ll tell everyone inmannequinforums, check it out..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV168Mannequin.mp4
File Size : 519.74 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:08

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/de019fadb4119