View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 01:16 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Lost Hiker FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip : I was lost in the forest , the night is coming , and so i knock at your door , a lonely house deep in the middle of the woods. It 's cold outhere , so you propose me to warm up with a drink. We 're sitting and start talking about everything and nothing. You wear pantyhose without shoes , your feet are on a table near the cam. For example , sometimes , when you meet lost hikers , you ask for foot rub in exchange of hospitality as you live alone. I do hate that , I couldn 't do it in anyways. Then we speak about magic. I don 't believe in it at all , you 're very surprised. I don 't believe that someone can control another person , making him doing what she wants , this magic doesn 't exist for me. As i 'm so sure of myself , you propose me a &quot ;game &quot ;. You do believe in magic and at the end , i will be turned into your footbitch and beg you to serve your feet for my own. I 'm laughing , confident , and to pass time until the sunrising to left , i accept to play. I start following your words. then , you take a kind of powder in your hand , and you blow it up on my face. I 'm less confident , my eyes become heavy and follow your so beautiful blacknailed hands. Then , there is a countdown , finished by fingersnap. Eyes are closed , and i 'm totally opened to your suggestions. I open them a bit , but blankminded , my mind is far away. From now on i will love feet. Your feet. you put one foot very closed to my face and this smell will regulate my desires. I play to far with the devil , i will no retrieve the civilisation outhere , i will live to serve you now. I have no name anymore , can 't remember it , i 'm only your slave and footstool devoted to your desires.
Custom Clip : I was lost in the forest , the night is coming , and so i knock at your door , a lonely house deep in the middle of the woods. It 's cold outhere , so you propose me to warm up with a drink. We 're sitting and start talking about everything and nothing. You wear pantyhose without shoes , your feet are on a table near the cam. For example , sometimes , when you meet lost hikers , you ask for foot rub in exchange of hospitality as you live alone. I do hate that , I couldn 't do it in anyways. Then we speak about magic. I don 't believe in it at all , you 're very surprised. I don 't believe that someone can control another person , making him doing what she wants , this magic doesn 't exist for me. As i 'm so sure of myself , you propose me a &quot ;game &quot ;. You do believe in magic and at the end , i will be turned into your footbitch and beg you to serve your feet for my own. I 'm laughing , confident , and to pass time until the sunrising to left , i accept to play. I start following your words. then , you take a kind of powder in your hand , and you blow it up on my face. I 'm less confident , my eyes become heavy and follow your so beautiful blacknailed hands. Then , there is a countdown , finished by fingersnap. Eyes are closed , and i 'm totally opened to your suggestions. I open them a bit , but blankminded , my mind is far away. From now on i will love feet. Your feet. you put one foot very closed to my face and this smell will regulate my desires. I play to far with the devil , i will no retrieve the civilisation outhere , i will live to serve you now. I have no name anymore , can 't remember it , i 'm only your slave and footstool devoted to your desires.
When i will wake up , i will just crave to crawl at your feet , kissing them with passion , licking them with love. they are my life from now on , etc. i close my eyes , you wake me up with a countdown. I 'm no more the same person. I look with such craving at your feet , you laugh as devil. I 'm blankminded of everything except your feet and commands. You take off just one pantyhose , my desire is burning. After your command , i crawl to your feet and execute myself without questionning licking , sucking , kissing , sniffing feet as you ask for. You laugh so much , i was so much confident. I repeat outloud that i 'm your pet and slave forever. Miss Kira is my owner / miss kira is my mistress / my owner is the most beautiful person i 've ever seen. Make me also say several times that i 'm your bitch. Now , when you get out , i will wait nicely into my cage your return , to kiss your feet. You entirely possess my soul and body , i will do anything you ask , trapped in your spell as long as it pleases you.
Clip Contains : foot fetish , barefoot , soles , pantyhose , femdom , legs , super villain , witch , redhead , custom , sfx.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 22 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile