Old 05-16-2020, 05:42 PM #17
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Fakehub.com- Nerdy Blonde Studies The Art of Fucking Dick-James*

Fakehub.com- Nerdy Blonde Studies The Art of Fucking Dick-James*

Description:
Cat (52 mins) Yes_I love hot blondes_especially when they_re slightly geeky and wearing glasses. This girl was ticking all my boxes_I just had to spunk all over her sweet innocent face. Whoops_clumsy me I managed to ruin her glasses by getting jizz all over them_I hope she can forgive me. Anyway I met Cat the beautiful opticians assistant when I was shopping for a new pair of sun glasses. She helped me pick out a great pair_and there was a bit of chemistry happening. I seized the moment and went into _fakeagent mode_. She seemed really impressed with my business card and was greatly interested in a new career. The way she was looking at me was making my dick twitch in my boxers_I knew I had to get her on my couch. She was even more intrigued when I told her how much money she could make. We agreed to meet up in my office the next day. Cat is quite shy_I wanted her to believe in herself so I got her to put on some lingerie_I had to delve into my secret collection that I_ve managed to accumulate from previous girls. One of my rules is that I never wash them_so when I_m alone I can sniff them when I_m wanking. It was another great session and the girl left with a smile on her face_and hopefully a bit more confidence in herself...
Model:
James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1828.55 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:52:04
Video : AVC, 4 764 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: