Old 05-16-2020, 12:30 PM #15
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Fakehub.com- Natural Beauty Smiles As She Gets Her Pussy Filled-James*

Fakehub.com- Natural Beauty Smiles As She Gets Her Pussy Filled-James*

Description:
Sarah (65 mins) I couldn_t believe my luck with this natural beauty entered my office. She looked a little bit like red riding hood with her cardigan and innocent face. She got in touch with me through my website_saying she was interested in fashion modelling and needed to make some fast money. She said she wanted to raise funds to buy a golf_sofa and television_and let_s face it_these things don_t come cheap. I felt a bit bad for her boyfriend because she said she loved him_and they_d just moved in together. I couldn_t help wondering if he_d still love her if he knew what she was getting up to behind his back. Anyway I had to put those thoughts out of my head and get down to business. I must say I had a great time with this girl_my cock just felt so right nestled in her young moist cock socket. It felt so good I didn_t want to pull it out... ever. I kept it in there for about a minute after I_d spunked my load_and the sweet girl didn_t even seem to mind. I_m not afraid to say that she is girlfriend material. I_d love to take her off her boyfriend_s hands_but to be honest I don_t really know how that would work with my current life style... I think I was destined to be a lone wolf_never being content with just one girl to stick my cock inside.... I could never resist temptation.
Model:
James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 2391.55 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:05:45
Video : AVC, 4 939 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: