View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 01:45 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Mommy 's Bad Boy Deserves Discipline - Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose - iwantclips

In this custom video,,, Have YOU been a bad little boy??! Well, in that case, mommy needs to punish you! You know I only do this because I Love you, i dont want to have to spank your bare bottom, but I do because I care! You must have proper discipline when you are young, otherwise you could grow up to be some kind of deviant... Now get over here and lay across mommy's lap to get what's coming to you! I swear this hurts me more than you sweetheart, hopefully you will finally learn your lesson and stop being just bad little misbehaving boy. As you lay over mommy's lap and pull down your pants down, you brace yourself for the punishment you have been dreading all day. In a POV view looking down at my feet as you lay across my lap,,,, the spankings begin. One after another, I spank your poor little bottom over and over again. The spanking continues until Mommy feels that you have truly learned your lesson and you have PROMISED Me that you will never do what you did ever again... After you have been appropriately disciplined, mommy gives you a little treat. I can't let my little boy go unrewarded after taking his punishment so well! I know how much you love sniffing mommy's panties,,, so go ahead, bury your little face between mommy's legs and enjoy your reward! Now, Cum get the discipline you know you deserve and do NOT make Mommy tell you twice!
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile