View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 10:21 PM #1320
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road

I am wearing my handmade pink corset with little blue flowers and my white lace DKNY panties with some fishnet thigh highs. I play peek a boo with my boobs for the camera while I tease you with my zipper. I havent shit in days and I know this is going to be a big hard shit cause I havent been drinking enough water lately. I stand above the camera to give you a view from beneath and I wiggle and shake my bif bubble butt until the poo starts to come out into my sexy mesh panties. I shake my ass in your face and I love the feeling of my big hard turds smacking against my horny pussy. I pull my panties off and reveal my big firm load to you taking such a big hard shit in my tight little corset wasnt the easiest thing ever but at the same time so very fucking erotic! i am proud of the big pile of hard turds that I left in my panties and my pussy is now throbbing as I tell you how sweet it smells. and how I want you to clean my dirty poo panties for me.
I play with my poo load. poking it and licking it and biting off a huge chunk to get a better taste of it in my mouth. I spit on it and begin to roll it between my hands forming it into a dick shaped log that I can suck on and fuck my pussy with. I get so excited thinking about having it deep inside of me and I spit on my log trying to shape it into the perfect toybut maybe I shouldnt have done that because now its too soft to stick inside.but its okay cause I find other ways to pleasure myself with my big thick turds and end up having such an amazing time getting poo all over my hands and fingering my pussy and ass with my shit! Its now hours later and the smell is still very strong on my hands and I cant help but to keep sniffing them lol! =-)
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile