View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 01:18 AM #55667
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road

By now , all my devoted followers , losers , and slaves (and those in the making ) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is , I use association training on Steed to ensure that I Â*am Â*his sexuality , his God , and Lord of his body.

He can 't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice , the sight of my perfect body , and especially my feminine scent …in the case of this clip , my beautiful asshole , right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only * time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet , in my Divine Flower , under my armpits , or between my perfect , round ass. Thus , as part of his training , in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing , licking , and cleaning my pretty , tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible , but my ass smells Â*so Â*good , he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation , he goes wild for my ass , kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in just Â*one Â*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this , you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile