View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 03:30 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default My Ass Controls Your Life (humiliating reverse facesitting) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

After years of training, Steed has been trained not only to worship*me,*but to recognize my feet, my breasts, and especially my ass as his masters. My ass owns him; this is quite apparent given how readily he bows down to pray to my ass, to clean it, to lick it, to kiss it, to sniff it, et cetera. In this clip, I continued what had already been an hour-long, full-weight facesitting session by turning around and smothering Steed with my aforementioned perfect ass. Watch how he buries his nose deep in my ass! The cute gray cotton panties I'm wearing don't stop my little worshipper from sniffing my asshole, ha!* I continue to verbally degrade him while I smother him completely with my ass. I grind against his nose, bucking my ass against his face - what an ass-wipe! Just another training session to remind all of you of the true 'categorical imperative': I win; you lose. That's right - I WIN; you LOSE. Now that you understand, you have my permission to buy this
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile