Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Samanthagrace.net- Samantha Gives Addie Juniper a Lap Dance

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha Gives Addie Juniper a Lap Dance

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Addie Juniper,Samantha Grace

This is an update in curiosity of Addie Juniper of addiejuniper.com

I give sweet and sexy Addie Juniper a sizzling lap dance to sultry blue music. Dressed in a denim mini skirt, a tight tee that says Reading is Sexy and boots. This girl next door outfit, is a sexy outfit made to take off. I grind my large bootielious ass on Addie, as I remove my tightly fitting tee. Once, I remove my top, you get a full view of my large and perky breasts stuffed in a white bra. I rub Addie boobs and give her a teasing squeeze as I, remove my skirt. Showing off my cute cotton panties. Which Addie loves and she grabs my ass some as I grind on her sexy little bod I slide my bra off and I give Addie the treat of my boobs by shoving them in her face. She glows and smiles as, I rub my boobs on her face. You can tell Addie loves my boobs

I slide up and down and just all over Addie_s lap. I remove my panties and I give Addie the treat of my bare ass and pussy Which I know seeing such a sight of my full naked body, made Addie_s panties very moist. I could feel them as I rubbed my bare ass on her I know you probably wish you were Addie with, my completely naked body grinding up and down your body.

Now go check out my sexy girlfriend Addie at her website. Her site is just as sexy, fun and awesome. So, give her some loving and attention too...
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV022SGGivesAddieLapDance.mp4
File Size : 91.45 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:04:53

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8954a87937f3e