Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Kink com- KINK Classic 3 of 20. Countdown to relaunch!-

Kink_com- KINK Classic 3 of 20. Countdown to relaunch!-

Description:
Date:
With:
Director:Cyd Black

categories:
Athletic_Ball Gag_BDSM_Big Ass_Bondage_Brunette_Clover Clamps_Corporal Punishment_Crop_Deprivation_Dildo_Discipline_Domin ation_Electric Dildo_Electrical Play_Fingering_Flogging_Foot Torment_Hair Pulling_Handler_Hitachi_Hood_Humiliation_Leather_L eather Belt_Metal Bondage_natural boobs_Nipple Torment_shaped_Slapping_slim_Small Tits_Straight_Straitjacket_Submission_Vibrator_Whi pping_white

<p class=description-title h4>Description:<p>
<p class=description-text>This woman_this India Summer_is in heat in such an achingly constant agonizing intense way that she actually manages to radiate waves of it out like some primal pheromone that makes the air kind of humid and you start to feel hazy and dull. She_s rubbing her thighs together endlessly_endlessly trying to make the waiting go faster but it doesn_t help it just makes it worse and you realize you_ve stopped whatever you were doing and now you_re even a little bit freaked out too.
Nothing can satiate her. Her cunt clamps down so hard on a dildo that I can_t pull it out with two hands_and using a three foot pole for leverage. She will actually slide across the floor first before it comes out. If you tried to fuck her_she could hold you hostage. I don_t even know if it would be a good idea to try to fuck her because she might push the blood backwards into your heart the wrong way and kill you or something. When she comes_the contractions crush the thick stiff rubber cock_bending it almost in half. I_m glad I decided to use the straitjacket and padded cell for the shoot out of pure luck because it was all honestly _useful_ as opposed to being a fantasy setting so she doesn_t strip screws or rip bolts through the wood of my normal set in some riot of orgasmic violence.<p>
Model:

Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 5925_india_summer.mp4
File Size : 1163.81 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:51:59
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:5925_india_summer.mp4 - 1.1 GB