Old 02-27-2024, 02:19 AM #346
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Plug My Holes

Realtampaswingers.com- Plug My Holes

Description:
This is a hot adventure for you I get all 3 of my fuck holes stuffed with cum I have definitely decided that maintenance men at hotels are horn dogs I was coming up the stairs, in one of my short miniskirts, and I noticed this guy trying to look up my skirt from the level below He was totally caught and when I confronted him was not embarrassed at all to admit that he was doing just that...looking up my skirt He then also had not problem telling me that he liked my skirt, and my shirt too, and what was in them both... I smiled, and thought, what the heck...lets take this back to my room and see what happens So we did, and let me tell you, it was hot We disrobed and I took his man package into my hands and mouth and was enjoying watching and feeling his cock get hard for me. I loved his long hair, and I must say that for being a maintenance man, he had a very soft touch, and he got me going right away. He had the pussy licking technique down to a science and then he slipped his fingers in to find my g-spot too. My cunt hole was slippery and wet and I was ready for more He wanted me doggie style so I flipped over and buried my face into the sheets as he fucked me good from behind. He was enjoying watching my cunt hole stretch, and open up, as he pumped his cock in and out He also had a perfect view of my asshole so he started fingering it and gently glided his fingers in. He was getting ready to unload his balls, so I told him to use my asshole as a target and jerk that cum right onto it He hit my brown eye dead center I could feel all of the warm jizz juice on it but I wanted to feel it inside my asshole too He took a scoop on his fingers and stuffed it in and then twirled his fingers in a circle so that I could feel it all inside me His fingers slid easily in and out as I stretched my ass checks wide open for him Wait till you see just how stretched out my holes really were when you see the photos and videos Enjoy
Model:
Dave Gibson, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : plugMyHoles_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 230.03 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:18:31

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/33e315dd1b681