View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 10:09 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default The Stud to Dud Project (Premature Ejaculation ) 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Custom (no name ): We had a wild night last night , and as I roll over in bed &amp ; look at you , you decide you want to have sex again. I start talking dirty &amp ; teasing you , but you tell me to stop. Something 's wrong. You feel like you 're going to cum already. I give you a break then I start rubbing myself on your cock , but yet again you tell me to stop. So I button up my body suit &amp ; decide I 'll just give you masturbation instructions instead. I pretend to be confused but understanding. I talk about what an amazing night we have &amp ; remind you how you threw me on the bed... then you 're almost ready to cum gain. I act really irritated about it &amp ; tell you that you should be embarrassed. Last night all you cared about was fucking me hard , slamming yourself into me , with no thought of how it might feel to me , no consideration for getting me off. For an hour you hammered away , and now you can 't even jerk off for a minute without cumming? I ask how it feels to barely be able to control your orgasm now. &quot ;Oh , your balls feel like they 're about to explode?&quot ; I ask. I feign concern , then I hit you with the truth : &quot ;It seems I 've done my job here.&quot ; I laugh as I explain that I injected you with a premature ejaculation serum. I show you the syringe. &quot ;You don 't remember me injecting you? That 's probably because you were so consumed with your giant cock &amp ; using it to fuck me harder. Apparently you think that impresses women. The way to impress women is to put their needs above your own , and to use a little technique. You have no skills. I had to fake an orgasm just to get you to stop.&quot ; &quot ;So many men are just like you. So my friend &amp ; I have made it our life goal to set you straight. My friend cooked up this serum &amp ; I go to bars &amp ; just wait for &quot ;studs &quot ; like to you approach me.&quot ; Now if you want a woman to think you 're good in bed , you 'll have to work at it because you 're not going to last longer than a few minutes inside a woman. Sometimes you 'll mess up , come in your pants in front of a hot woman , and you 'll get made fun of. But maybe if you stop being such a selfish jerk you 'll get in a few thrusts &amp ; maybe she won 't notice you 're a premature ejaculator. Your big dick has always been irrelevant , and know it 's apparent to you.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile