View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 11:03 PM #55565
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different , your reactions to sensations change completely , your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It 's like a natural ****. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi -training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one , they 're will be no more information /hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction , connection , and relationship to your one ad only Goddess , me.

Consist of : Submissive Training , Mesmerize , Femdom Goddess , cock tease , Female domination , sub training , mind fuck , femdom , female supremacy , goddess worship , body worship , tease goddess , subspace , mental domination , slave training , erotic goddess , erotic tease , sensual domination , clip series , training series , dominatrix , submission , tit worship , jerk off instruction , masturbation instruction , JOI ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile