View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 02:11 AM #39
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road

I hope you are ready for me to tell you how bad I want to fart and shit on your dick 🙂 mm yeah and a lot more than that! This video is super dirty. I start off in my pink panties and take them off midway fingering my asshole while I am farting getting shit all over my fingers and asshole. In the beginning of the video I already need to go to the bathroom but I have a lot of pre bathroom farts that need to make their way out and I want to share the extreme rancidness of them with you. I seriously thought I might accidentally fill my pink panties while I was farting. LOTS of dirty talk about how I want to cover your dick with my shit and telling you to stick your cock in my ass crack so I can fart on itand also sharing with you what the overwhelming stink smelt like! I knew I was really pushing my luck and had to run to the bathroom towards the end of the video and I brought you with me to let you watch me push out a big one while on the toilet. It felt soooo good. I knew from the terrible odor of my farts I was going to have to go really soon and was not going to be able to hold it! Who wants to cum on my dirty asshole?
Models:

Duration: 13 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile