Old 05-08-2020, 06:08 AM #26
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Missax.com- Obsession-Chad White, Cherie DeVille, Jill Kassidy

Missax.com- Obsession-Chad White, Cherie DeVille, Jill Kassidy

Description:
Includes: Jill Kassidy losing her virginity to Chad White_painfully erotic sex_Cherie Deville_epic cum shot
Chad is on the phone with the police. He_s furious that they_re making him wait a full 72 hours until he can file a missing person_s report. She could be dead by then_her body cold and thrown in a ditch_what_s wrong with you people?! They insist that most missing people show up within 24 hours_and that he should call and check back in the morning. He hears rocks hit his window_the familiar sounds of his girlfriend_Jill_trying to get his attention. I_ll call you in the morning_thank for your help, he gets off the phone as Jill is crawling through the window.
Hey sexy, she purrs and greets him with a soft kiss. She immediately senses Chad isn_t himself and he tells her about his stepmom missing. Jill listens to him hashing out his thoughts out loud_she knows that he and his mother are very close. Chad senses that she doesn_t understand. Jill_listen_it_s just that we have a special relationship_it_s not typical_it_s hard to explain. Jill smiles sweetly_well if you were my mine_I would want you all to myself. Oh.. she loves his lips_she dreams of him_she is head over heels in love with Chad.
I have something I want to ask you, she tells him hesitantly_but maybe I_ll wait until your find your Mom. Chad is interested_ask me_what_s up? Jill leans forward and whispers_I want to lose my virginity to you. Chad forgets for a moment_his cock grows in his pants_he_s been dreaming of making love to her for months now. Imagining what her tight little virgin pussy will feel like makes him crazy. He_s never taken a girl_s virginity before.
watch the story unfold..
Model:
Chad White, Cherie DeVille, Jill Kassidy
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_obsessionep1_51941170818m1080.mp4
File Size : 1942.65 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:32:55
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 222 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream