Old 02-28-2024, 03:30 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Paul

Corbinfisher.com- Paul

Description:
Paul is so handsome it almost hurts. the quintessential handsome stud, in fact... tall, dark and handsome. Paul has done a fair amount of fashion and mainstream modeling, and it_s not hard to see why. He has a chiseled face, with cheekbones and contrasting light eyes that capture your attention right away. And when he strips off his shirt, things only get better He has amazing pecs, and while interviewing him you could even hear how impressed I was with his physique. That_s saying quite a lot, as I see a lot of amazing bodies given my line of work He was also a great deal of fun to work with, flashing a great smile all the time and extremely down to earth and easy going.

Paul even has the exotic factor going for him, hailing from a distant part of the world and armed with a sexy accent. He_s proof positive that the world is crawling with hot young studs worth drooling over I think I could have been content just watching him pose and flex (especially the part where he turns around to show us that oh so appealing back side), but most definitely am not complaining that this handsome young man was also eager to whip it out and stroke off for us

He_s most definitely all man - ripped body, dark hair in all the right places, a wonderfully handsome face, and a hot cock that fires off a nice load for us.
Model:
Paul
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_paul-5_720p.mp4
File Size : 83.85 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:11:39

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Paul

Download K2S VIDEO: