Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Scatshop.com- Aunties GAS Chamber

Scatshop.com- Aunties GAS Chamber

Description:
Your POV perspective
I have arrived at my Aunts house to help with some chores. You are wearing just a tank top and yoga pants and you say you are so happy I came over to help out my Aunt. You have shown me into the bathroom where you need some work done. Unfortunately the door closes behind us and we get stuck in the bathroom together. It does not take long before your stomach starts to feel upset.
You apologize to me that unfortunately you have to poo and I am just going to have to deal with watching you sit on the toilet. So you sit on the toilet and start to go and again you apologize but you have to go real bad. You complain that it smells so bad and that its like a gas chamber in here. Soon after though, you start to realize that I have an erection. You are surprised by this and cant believe I enjoy your farts. You tease me a little bit about liking my Aunts farts
Then I ask if you would be willing to fart in my face. You are a bit reluctant at first since I am your nephew but end up agreeing to it on one condition. I have to let you do it bare ass while you sit above me. You fart over the edge of the toilet above me, blasting my face. You tease me a bit more before you sit your bare butt down and blast me with every fart youve got. When your done you stand up, pull up your pants, smile down at me and let me know you had so much fun. Then you look down towards my penis and comment on how it looks like I had fun too."
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-auntiesgaschamber.mp4
File Size : 1590.22 MB
Resolution : 4096x2160
Duration : 00:11:07
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 148 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: