View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 03:13 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Ruin With Me Collection - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment . today I want you to stroke -a -long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on , and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly , now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course , a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick , totally mind fucked by the fact you can 't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock , and it 's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you . 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me , dressed in a strappy bra , pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control , edging and finally ruining on My countdowns , just like a good little ruined bitch should . 3. Abandon With Me... Don 't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance , and I want you stroking -a -long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty , that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick , 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock , and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out . This clip was a custom request , and is also available in 'Mobile ' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile