Old 09-18-2020, 03:10 PM #25523
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Scatshop.com- Yana and Alice shit on the floor

Scatshop.com- Yana and Alice shit on the floor

Description:
You like to watch when two girls sit in turn in a chair pushing their legs caress each other then fuck each other in pussy fingers Masturbation piss on each other and in the end shit on the floor and its all during vaginal Masturbation . Alice and I decided to add some fun to your day I called her and invited her over Alice did not hesitate to come to me Alice and I thought we could record for you and Alice offered me this little video we take turns sitting in the chair spreading her legs and Alice first caressing my pussy with tongue and fingers and then I but the affection we have to shit and piss on the floor Yes its a great idea and I agree with her . I sat in a chair and Alice lifted my hem mini skirt and began to caress my pussy tongue and fingers she drives her tongue up to the bottom I get Horny I become wet on the inside Alice knows what to do Alice caressing me with fingers and enters my cunt with their fingers and Fucks me I love when I caress and then fuck Alice brings his fingers deeper and deeper into my wet excited cunt I ask her friend not to stop and to keep fucking me at the moment when Alice Fucks me in pised at first I explode a huge stream of urine and at what part of my urine enters at Alice and then at vaginal Masturbation I shit on the floor yeah thats dope I fuck and I shit on the floor my butt leaves a large amount of shit . I cleaned his ass from the shit and have fun now it is the turn of Alice Alice sits in a chair and spreads her legs I start to caress pussy Alisas tongue then I enter in pussy Alice fingers and Fucks his girlfriend in her pussy while sometimes caressing pussy Alice reed Alice throughout the whole day sick stomach and I knew that Alices diarrhea I fuck his girlfriend in the pussy and then Alice sat back and relaxed his anus ass Alice started to leak diarrhea in that moment when my girlfriend goes ass shit I am not stopping continued to fuck Alice fuck Alice then begins to shoot urine Yes I really was waiting for her sweet trickle of urine they break the Rouge Alice shoots the urine very long and you can fully enjoy this spectacle . After us the room was left a big pile of shit and the floor which is covered in piss .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0052.mp4
File Size : 1010.56 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:23
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: