View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 01:13 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Open Your Mouth, Again - GoddessD - iwantclips

And again, and again, and again, until I'm done with you. I would have never expected it, but when I go back and look at the top earning clips I've produced, one clip stands out... this one: https://iwantclips.com/store/252891/...pen-Your-Mouth If you haven't seen it yet, and you have a fetish for facesitting, facefarting, and nasty talk, you're going to want that. It's been a while since I've filmed any farting content because I never really know when I'm going to be gassy enough to do it. But the other day I just knew it was the perfect time and for this clip ordered My sub to lie down and take all of this, and with his mouth wide open. I had no remorse, and I never do. He probably expected 5 to 10 minutes of filming and a couple of farts, but he got WAY more than he bargained for. I could have edited this down and may provide an alternate version of the clip at some point, but this captures all of My dirty talk for the entire 45 minutes that I made him lie there and wait for My presents. Was even kind of hoping he'd get a little more than he bargained for if you know what I mean...If you want to avoid searching for them all, you will find those exquisite moments where I fart into his waiting mouth at the following times: 8:50, 12:20, 18:15, 21:33, 27:56, 32:55, 37:08. It seems like I was pretty consistent! One about every five minutes or so once I got it going (a few of them were combos), and they were powerful!
Models: GoddessD

Duration: 45 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.65 GiB
Download From AnzFile